Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BIG THANKS TO ALL YOGIS :O)


Hey There!

I just wanted to extend a BIG BIG thanks to everyone that came out and supported Free Yoga this summer! We
were able to raise close to $400 in proceeds for E.P.I.C. The Movement. And in case any of you were wondering, instead of donating a portion of the proceeds, I decided to donate all of the proceeds to help out this organization with drilling these two wells in Tanzania. The founders just left on Monday and are on the way to help change the lives of many thanks to some of your donations and your effort through your participation and your practice!

I give you my sincerest thanks! It is so wonderful to know that there are amazing people out there; and it is important for us
to always remember that one of the best investments that can be given is in another human life! I'm so happy with the way things turned out!!!

FREE YOGA will resume and start up again in September! Please stay tuned to this website for more information and updates!
If you want to know where I will be teaching outside of Free Yoga NYC, log on to my website at http://www.DomTheYogi.com

It was a pleasure to have you all! And I look forward to having you again when Free Yoga starts up!
And just to let you know, I will always teach free yoga!! It has changed my life and I think that everyone should have to
opportunity to experience what I have experienced and what I am currently experiencing!!!

Thank you so much for all of your efforts and practice!

As they say in India, "Bohut Bohut Danyaavad" (Thanks very much!)

My love and respects,

Dominick
http://www.DomTheYogi.com
PunarJanmaYoga@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment